Are you going to buy bass strings?
We manufacture the best custom-made bass strings according to customer wishes for every imaginable upright and grand piano make.
The Swedish-made bass strings are hand-made from pure steel and solid copper. The materials used are the best of German quality and ordered strings can be delivered within a week.
The measurements we require in order to be able to manufacture the strings are outlined below. We ask you to provide these measurements and email us:
- Core diameter – must have an accuracy of one five-hundredth of a millimetre. 0.700, 0.725, 0.750, 0.775, 0.800, 0.825, 0.850, etc.
- Length from eye to start of wound section
- The length of the wound section
- Copper diameter – the outer diameter measured across the wound copper section
- In the case of double-wound strings, also provide the outer diameter measured across the thinner part across the wound copper section
- Required note number for each string
- Choice of steel core – round or hexagonal core
It is also fine to send the broken strings directly to us and we will measure and manufacture new ones.